Market Research Centre negotiate annual subscriptions from leading edge market research suppliers giving our clients access to a wide range of market intelligence reports. This year to date, we have worked with over 500 client companies assisting them to find the market intelligence they require to grow their companies.
What type of intelligence do we provide? We subscribe to publishers of market research produced by Analysts across all key sectors (Food, ICT, Construction, Medical Devises, etc.). We also subscribe to online directories listing global companies – a source of potential customers.
The best way to illustrate the strength of the intelligence/market research reports we can share with you is to list examples of queries we recently helped clients with. We have experienced information specialists who select the best publishers and know where to find the answers to your queries. Examples of queries we recently assisted clients with are as follows:
- ‘A list of colleges in the US – to target sports coaches for our product’
- ‘A list of planned shopping mall construction projects in the Middle East’
- ‘Statistics on the coffee market in Europe – looking at new product development’
- ‘Trends and company profiles for companies in global financial services’
- ‘Contact names for top executives of large multinationals in Europe (turnover €250m+)
- ‘A list of distributors of medical devises in Central and Eastern Europe’
- ‘Disruptive technologies as part of our planning process – looking to identify opportunities’
- ‘Online retail in various markets, value/volume breakdown, looking for new markets’
You can see the wealth of information we have access to via our website search tool: Here (click on All Databases).
Here you can search the publishers’ websites yourself for titles of interest and then contact us to read the full report either in the Market Research Centre at our office in East Point Business Park or by appointment in one of our regional offices.
What our regular users have to say:
“Enterprise Ireland’s Market Research Centre enabled us to understand our markets and successfully launch a new platform in over 10 countries worldwide in 2012”
Christine Grier, Technical Sales Manager, Trinity Biotech
“The ultimate goal is to provide market information that’s correct and verifiable in order to make better business decisions. The more knowledge we have, the better decisions we can make”
Clive Bourke, Daon