Enterprise Ireland showcases Irish technology companies at Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Conference 2013 – Houston, Texas
In July, eight Irish technology companies sponsored by Enterprise Ireland showcased innovative applications, technology tools and cloud based services during Microsoft’s annual Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) in Houston, Texas. The event attracted over 16,000 technology leaders from 50 countries, and was a great opportunity for this Irish group of application developers and technology service providers to build alliances to expand global distribution channels. Keith Byrne, Trade Development Executive at Enterprise Ireland, described WPC as giving a tremendous opening for these Irish tech companies to reach out to Microsoft’s global reselling channel and demonstrate the value that Irish companies can deliver to their customers.
Enterprise Ireland’s previous participation in Microsoft’s WPC has fostered many global partnerships, contributing to Ireland’s strong position in the U.S. technology market. Software exports from Ireland grew by 19% in 2012 to €1.02 billion with the US now accounting for 35% of all software exported by Irish companies.
The Enterprise Ireland sponsored tech companies included:
- accountsiQ – Cloud accounting software designed by accountants specifically to suit business environments where multiple entities (clients, franchisees, subsidiaries, branches) need access to a common platform.
- AppQuik – Enterprise app platform that enables organizations of all sizes to design, build and deploy apps across iOS, Android and Windows Phone8 simultaneously.
- CareWorks Software – The social care management platform, “CareDirector” transforms social services delivery with state-wide client directed service management.
- CipherDocs– Cloud document collaboration services, including Office 365, provides secure and controlled access to hosted corporate data.
- Global Business Register – Global Business Register provides a gateway to official, live data on over 55 million companies across the European Union and the United States, in 20 different languages.
- HCS Business Solutions – Delivering software, infrastructure and IT services, including Office 365, SharePoint Online and Exchange Online, to businesses of all sizes in Ireland.
- iQuate – Software license discovery to optimize licensing and reduce costs, especially in the datacenter.
- Sam360 - Software asset management tools and services that help businesses manage software license compliance, eliminate software underutilization, and optimise software procurement.
Download the infographic An informative infographic “8 Brilliant Ways Enterprise Ireland ISVs help partners build business” provides a concise overview of the value that each company delivers to Microsoft channel partners.